View Single Post
Old 07-25-2022, 10:35 AM   #774
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: Corco's Villa (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
OK, so after 3 dodges for one and 2 dodges for another a hand's frozen in place. Do I complete tying them up? Did I bring a knife to cut myself free with?
Halcyone gets a hand frozen in place on each one... this doesn't loosen her grip on them, quite to the contrary, it fastens their grip.

Three seconds is hardly enough time to tie them up... but she did bring a knife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_matrix_walker View Post
While the speech proceeds, Vassarious looks about and checks the area for any zealots or even more notably those who look to be "haters" (or would-be assassins of course), any persons of interest who may stand out to them.
secret roll made...

Vassarious notices a few people who might mean "trouble", one way or another. A half dozen knight shamans are standing in pairs coolly to the side, but listening. They are probably there to stop things if they get out of hand or to throw ill-considered words back at Uglin.

A lot of people have a utility knife on their person, but sprinkled in the crowd, especially towards the front, there are more swords. There are about five people who start all the hurrahs, but while four of them seem to be synchronized with Uglin, a fifth seems to be acting on his own, abstaining from some and starting cheers in places Uglin did not expect. The placement of his cheers suggest a greater acceptance of a violent resolution than the other four.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is offline   Reply With Quote