View Single Post
Old 05-04-2022, 08:36 AM   #668
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: Corco's Villa (IC)

Vassarious has large burns on one side of her angelic body, what looks like a massive scrape up the other side. As is covered in blood from the scrape. She's conscious though.

When will the destiny point recharge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
"Can we get some help for my friend first? She seems in a bad way on account of all the bombs and swords and such."
"She'll live. Talk."

Quote:
"OK, let's start at the beginning. 65-70 years ago, the Pontifex at the time started putting his own people in place in the inner temple. 46 years ago, there was some kind of crisis, and then the conspiracy of priests began taking advantage of the fact you weren't quite yourself. They began abusing their authority so much, that the only recourse for those on Verdaze, Lithus and Aquas is open rebellion.

That's when Corco noticed the mess you were in and he sent us over to figure out what exactly was going on. Pang Zhen the prophetess said that there was a crack in your foundation. Turns out it was just a rearranged wall. You're backup copy on Lithus showed me what the correct pattern was, and now we're here."
"I will detain those Priests, and I will compare your stories. Surrender!"

Quote:
I forgot what the conspiracy's name for themselves was.
Did I give one? I didn't think I did.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is offline   Reply With Quote