View Single Post
Old 05-02-2022, 11:05 AM   #664
the_matrix_walker

Default Re: Corco's Villa (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
So its a weird case. You're shifting from one large immobile form to a larger immobile form. by RAW, this happens instantly at the end of 10 seconds, but I think we both agree that gives weird results. I don't want to house-rule in a pushing method, and I don't want to give the ability to instantly encase people in yourself, so I figured bubbles made the most sense. I suppose we could just give typical 30 ton ST (ST 76, I think) for the purpose only of expanding into new 30 ton shapes.
I agree that there are weird results... I don't think pushing would be a house rule, just the natural extension of the growth rules where you push anything that can be and break anything that can't be pushed based on the max ST (which again is wonky with a wall)

I am mentally comparing to turning into an elephant, and I can't imagine the context where I would say an elephant would have a hole in it because the form was taken while in close proximity to another creature.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
Did V expand on both sides of the hall? you have the main group on the end that just had the missile fired, but there was also the lone immortal on the other side. Does He end up facing steel or facing foam?
Vassarious changed their whole substance to push everyone out of the building, so both wings of the wall.
the_matrix_walker is offline   Reply With Quote