View Single Post
Old 05-07-2021, 03:14 PM   #125
Kieddicus

Default Re: Show me the magic!

I am not even sure I want a heal spell in TFT but I do find it fun trying to figure out how things could be done so here are a few ideas I thought up for heal spells.

IQ 9* - Aid (T)
A change to the aid spell

Allow wizards to maintain the aid spell past the normal 2 turns by using their action (choosing the cast spell option). This will allow you to stabilize someone while you wait for help (or walk to town at 1 hex per turn) but not actually allow you to keep your party topped off while out adventuring.
*This of course would make Aid a stronger spell so it might need to have a high IQ requirement.

IQ (TBD) - Rapid Regrowth(T) (T)

Kick targets natural healing abilities into overdrive fully healing them but giving them 2 fatigue for every 1 hit healed. This spell takes 6 turns to cast.
As for the cost to the wizard I haven't decided yet, but it shouldn't be too high as most of the cost is payed by the target. (You most heal the full amount.)

IQ (TBD) - Aberrant Amelioration (T)

Heal target for 2d of damage. Cost 2 per hit healed. Thus a wizard can easily kill themselves if they roll high on the healing dice. (Could be 3 per hit healed if wizards are using this spell to much.)
Kieddicus is offline   Reply With Quote