View Single Post
Old 01-27-2020, 09:45 AM   #7
Andrew Hackard
Munchkin Line Editor

Default Re: New List of Munchkin Bookmarks

As of this weekend, every bookmark that I know of is live on munchkin.game except for the TMNT bookmark (we're waiting on good hi-res art from IDW). We aren't distinguishing among formats or sizes, so don't look for those.

I'm going to double check this new list against the pages just in case there's an obscure one that I missed.

Again, thanks for the effort putting this together.

Edited to add: I was missing the Red Dragon Inn bookmark, but now that one is live. Rocket Around The Christmas Tree was live but wasn't showing up because I forgot to enter a release date; it's now visible. There are two bookmarks that I'm intentionally NOT adding pages for:
  • The Munchkin Bookmark of Forbidden Knowledge was written for the Munchkin RPG and is useless without it. I don't even think we have the digital files for it anymore.
  • The Level tracking bookmark is just a Level tracker. It didn't have special rules, and we have better ways to track Levels now.
BTW, in the process of doing all this, I discovered one bookmark that we created and never actually used . . . so now I'm looking for an excuse to publish that one. Whee!

Let people like what they like. Don't be a gamer hater.

#PlayMunchkin on social media: Twitter || Facebook || Instagram || YouTube
Follow us on Kickstarter: Steve Jackson Games and Warehouse 23

Last edited by Andrew Hackard; 01-27-2020 at 12:42 PM.
Andrew Hackard is offline   Reply With Quote