View Single Post
Old 07-13-2022, 09:43 AM   #749
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: Corco's Villa (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
Does it look like anybody's been in the tunnel recently? Where's the other end of the tunnel? Maybe I could do a more intensive investigation on that end.

Halcyone sends a swarm down through the locked doors and out the tunnel. The tunnel comes out after just a dozen yards or so, on a street behind a market.

Does Halcyone have skills to analyze recent movement through the tunnel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_matrix_walker View Post
Vassarious is most interested to learn all they can about the Stone Melders devices and accepts the tour, curious to discover all they can about these precursors, where they are kept and those that guard them.

Vassarious is shown the stone melders. He notices some bugs in the room, and is pretty sure they belong to Halcyone.

The artifacts include

• lots of light stones
  • Several instances of a device that blocks stone melders from melding into stone, when properly set up... which they don't know how to do
  • Stone cubes the stone melders used to move heavy objects (the stones moved themselves)
  • Stone scrying tables. No one here knows how to use them, nor exactly what they are for.
  • Keys that are magically matched to locks
The guards are a specific subgroup of the grand order, and they're all Ice Orcs. Most of them are hunters on the side, or provide cooling services to keep meat fresh.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is offline   Reply With Quote