View Single Post
Old 11-15-2021, 07:57 AM   #252
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: Corco's Villa (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
I turn to the hologram, and say: "You know, you could have gotten away with just the first and last sentences. Then again you'd think the gate would be a strong enough message too."

"I'm Halcyone. Some splinter of the Emperor said to come here, that he's been betrayed by the priests who keep his body. He said I could fix this somewhere in these caves."

"I am the splinter who sent that message. I do not know where the other splinters are. I needed to be clear. Too many priests need to be told specifically."

"We should move quickly. You are in danger. If I can see you, the emperor can see you. He has sent someone to kill you. And probably, now, to destroy me."

The hologram spirit thing leads you into the temple, and shows you Eight shoulder high walls about 20 feet long made of different kinds and sizes of stone, arranged in intricate patterns: "This is my pattern. Someone has changed it. Learn this pattern."

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_matrix_walker View Post
(( Silly that this is the state of affairs... it's because I was too busy/lazy to specify the form I was in, so I tried to extricate rather than engage, and then had some horrible rolls. ))
Yeah, I'm used to you pulling out something spectacular when faced with a singular foe like this.

Quote:
Vassarious will spend a Style! Wildcard point on a flesh would and reduce the damage to 1 point and keep it above zero to make their escape.
Which wild card?

Do you want to escape into the ventilation system, or under a door and then through a window, or do you have some other escape route in mind?

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is offline   Reply With Quote