View Single Post
Old 03-08-2021, 11:27 AM   #9
Refplace

Default Re: Pyramid #4, thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kromm View Post
I admit to taking far too many risks here . . . I still have no idea if anybody really wants "Play Stupid Games, Win Stupid Prizes," "Putting Science in Your Fiction," or "Tactical Looting."
For me of the three Putting Science in your fiction was the most inspiring and I can see it as good background material for character development and occasionally the main plot. Depending on the genre of course.
Play Stupid Games seems more like a bit to add fluff to a campaign setting and is less useful or likely to come up but still potentially useful.
Tactical Looting was also interesting to read but I doubt I'll ever use as it just does not fit my style as GM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher R. Rice View Post
Yeah, I'm in the same boat. I've had people privately tell me or tell me on the Discord for GURPS they liked it, but no "public" reviews or even stuff on the forums so I have no idea what folks thought about my stuff.
Speaking of reviews... I linked the ones I know about to my reviews.
I usually just describe and try for more an informative and "what is this for?" than a rating style review. Mailanka and I think its Blind Mapmaker do more rating styles, like a book or movie critic. What type do people find more useful?
My List of GURPS You Tube videos (plus a few other useful items)
My GURPS Wiki entries

Last edited by Refplace; 03-08-2021 at 12:06 PM.
Refplace is offline   Reply With Quote