View Single Post
Old 01-13-2022, 04:51 PM   #412
the_matrix_walker

Default Re: Corco's Villa (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
"I don't suppose you can transform into a B-52 of dragons either. How about a creature that can emit a sleep gas?"
"I'm afraid not...

What a delightful notion! But I'm afraid I've never met a creature that could do that."

Quote:
"Do you think you could tell if a place was a relative safe space for shapeshifting?"
"If I were to inspect one of these temples, I may be able to interpret the symbology well enough to make an educated guess.
Quote:
"Well I suppose we could do either. I'm not sure what use distracting Maximus is going to do when there's going to be 300 hybrid soldiers around. Maybe we should report back to Corco?"
Even though they do not currently possess them, a feeling runs across Vassarious' body that their scales are bristling at the notion.

"I believe it is our charge to do something about the situation... But perhaps you are right. Should we fail, Corco should know what we've learned. I would prefer to have a plan first. And we cannot forget that our communication can be sensed, so we should be away from here and on the move before making contact."

Are there any likely candidates on Vassarious' maps for another temple that may have magic that might conceal them on this world?
the_matrix_walker is online now   Reply With Quote