View Single Post
Old 04-07-2023, 10:42 PM   #1520
Hide

Default Re: [DFRPG] Crawl! IC

Quote:
Kill all the necromancers, good sir. All of them... in the former hobgoblin caves
He looks at the goblin king with a confident expression on his face and says… As long as this cause stands fair, our steel shall pierce the bodies of our enemies and bath in their blood. Ain’t that right, Riddle of Steel?

Where would you attack first? I have a map of the area, perhaps we can improve it with your advice, I can share my notes with you as well...
He produces his map.

Quote:
People, please. Serious questions only. Lives are on the line.
Bain cracks a smile and adds… I can assure you the cat is speaking the truth, but it’s alright. Your reaction already answers our question. Let me share this bit of information with you… He tells them of the place the party’s been facing the ants at, he describes their abilities, explosive properties and whatnot. You probably won’t venture that far from here, the Chautcho do. Just be careful. By the way, since you already know the Chautcho have poison darts, do you have the antidote? Can you tell us how to prepare it?

He explains that before leaving, they will heal the wounds of the guards they previously faced. And before leaving he also asks, Have these caves always been like this? Or are these the ruins of something else?

OOC: I guess it’s all I’ve got to ask for now. Maybe we should head to the town, and plan our next trip.