View Single Post
Old 04-16-2021, 11:10 AM   #137
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: [DFRPG] Crawl! OOC

is the box canyon 100 feet long and 400 feet wide? that's what the description says, but somehow that doesn't sound like a box canyon. I suspect that its 100 feet WIDE and 400 feet long. Also, its feet, not yards, right? that would mean the 30 yard radius I've been asked to help clear would be 1/3rd of the total area of the canyon.

Telrith can spend 1 FP to move 1 cubic yard of dirt. Once he gets skill 15, that will be different, but for now moving the dirt costs FP. That won't dig out the stump, but it will let us cut the tree out without leaving a stump. but that's 1 FP for each tree, unless they're small trees close together... how big around are these trees?

We haven't found any holes at the top for air yet, so I don't know how hard it would be to block them off like chimneys. If we're going to try and tackle the dungeon upside down with flames and trickery, finding a route to the top of the canyon/ravine is a good idea.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote