View Single Post
Old 09-13-2005, 10:07 AM   #14
Armin
GCA Prime

Default Re: User Made Items for GCA4

Sorry, I seem to have missed this when it was originally posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taotegambit
However, I still cannot find how to add, what under the old system was PD, and I guess is now considered DB. I checked the main file and it still listed PD as : pd(1) or whatever number, I tried this and got no difference in dodge parry or block. I do not want to have to put +1block +1 dodge +1 parry since that should be taken care of with a simple pd(1). Anyone have any tips? Armin is that even how it works in ver. 4?

Ring of Protection +1 ($5000), pd(1), basecost(5000), baseweight(.1), page(RC238)
No protection values from equipment are automatically applied to the character, because at this time, GCA has no way of knowing what's being actually worn or used, and what's simply owned and kept down in the local self-store.

I was previously advised to remove PD from the protection window, which I did. Unfortunately, the fact of DB and Deflect were overlooked, so there's currently no way to add those there. I hope to get that back in the future.

For now, if you really want a piece of gear such as the Ring of Protection to apply a defense bonus, you'll need to add the +1 Block, +1 Parry, +1 Dodge to the gives().

Armin
Armin is online now   Reply With Quote