View Single Post
Old 07-02-2021, 07:22 AM   #49
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: Corco's Villa (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_matrix_walker View Post
A lonely mountain on Monstri is a fine place for an emergency rendezvous.
The Urban rebel wants to meet in the city. The kung fu monk wants to meet on the mountain. Do I need Gurdo to break the tie? (die roll?)

Quote:
"With all of the wonders and technology I have seen here, I was hoping you might be able to equip me with weapons and armor superior to what I brought with me..."
Sarrisa: "That is not our way. We can make you gear to match where you are coming from, or where you are going."

Body armor on Maximus is fairly advanced... its generally TL9. V is offered a tactical suit, hardshell armor, or a battle suit (all in basic).

Quote:
"If native tech would be equal to the task at hand will and allow me to reference materials and share them if needs be, then that will do fine."
Alfio presents V with both a laptop and a mobile device. They are rugged objects, a little heavier than they need to be, considering Maximus's tech level, but the mobile device has a battery life of around 30 days, and the laptop has a satellite connection for maximus... once you're there and if the military hasn't shut down the satellites.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote