View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 08:39 AM   #36
TheDS

Default Re: Munchkin Quest Mat for beginners

SJ et al,

Considering that this is a free item, that he's doing it to help you guys out, that he wants nothing in return except to know that he helped you guys out, and it doesn't violate any of your terms or copyrights or published rules or any laws or whatever, I would suggest to him that he simply go ahead and post it, and if for some reason you magically find the time to not like that he did so, you guys will also magically find the time to tell him to take it down.

I mean, really.

I get that you're busy, and by law you must protect your trademarks, but you know what? You aren't the only people on the planet whose time matters. There's a difference between reasonably protecting yourselves and being complete jackwads. If it's THAT important to suppress it, you'll make the time to do so, right? Otherwise, stop jerking your fans around about this kind of stuff. He's followed "the rules" you asked him to follow. If you have other rules or policies, make the time to tell us what they are and be done with it so this kind of thing doesn't waste anyone's time again. It should not be damn-near-impossible for players to help each other out, right? We want to encourage the fans to help each other out, right? We want to encourage new people to want to buy your stuff because you're a bunch of friendly guys who "get it", right? Right?

Visit (and LIKE) the new More in Sanity page at:
www.facebook.com/moreinsanity