View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 05:02 AM   #32
ayjayuk

Default Re: Munchkin Quest Mat for beginners

Hi all

Just checking in to let you know I've not died or anything. I'm glad i didnt hold my breath mind you or i'm pretty sure i would have succumed to suffocation by now.

The SJ Games licensing dept. still havent got back regarding me distributing this for FREE, and as Andrew mentioned, they're a busy bunch.

For the time being, you'll have to take my word for it, the mat has COMPLETLY REVOLUTIONISED our munchkin quest games!!

I dont think we would be able to play without them now, they've become such an integral part of our gameplay, including touring around the table looking at what people have got that's worth stealing or turning too pudding, knowing people cant hide or stack cards that are in play.

There's far less arguments, and far less time wasted discussing what's held/belted, in your Hand or in your hand (note the capitals :)). It also makes the table a much tidier place, and my own personal six are printed on roll up soft blown vinyl so they're water proof, cake proof and easy to transport.

Hopefully the SJ games team can see that this is one of the most viewed topics on the whole forum and would be making ALOT of their customers happy in giving the green light for this. Or maybe there's a business decision to be made due to the interest? Maybe an official game aid release?

Fingers crossed folks..