View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 08:04 PM   #36
pup67vargr

Default Re: Discussion for new GURPS Traveller PbP game

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJuan View Post
MORE questions! :)
-Do we make our character sheets "public" knowledge, or PM them to you privately? Personally, since the crew already know each other, I would have no problem with having other players know the exact stats of my characters... it would make a lot of sense in a way.

-Is there a particular format you'd like for a background? Just a few lines? A detailed history? etc... Personally, I'm pretty much willing to go as far as needed.
Let's post them here until I can open a 'Rogues' Gallery' Thread for them. Eeek, what's the GURPS term for 'Rogues' Gallery?' I'd at least like to have a title for this game before I do that. [sblock=huh?]Does this board support 'sblocks' of text? If so, you might conceal some info that way, which would only deter the most casual of snoops.[/sblock]

Please do NOT pm the character sheets to me. And I'm looking for more than a few lines of background, but less than, say, three paragraphs. If you can say everything in one 5-sentence paragraph, then by all means please do so. If it takes more than 3 paragraphs to say everything, that's ok, too. Just make sure that you're saying something and not just running up a word count.

Last edited by pup67vargr; 08-04-2011 at 11:10 PM.
pup67vargr is offline   Reply With Quote