View Single Post
Old 08-30-2018, 07:55 AM   #17
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: Lost in Dreams (Jane Doe)

Zach West: "A large number of the crew have been having symptoms of something. We don't know what!"

Ostav is rushed into the chair, and the two arms that circled "Olive" before start circling Ostav.

Zach stares intently at screens. "Interesting... but ... no. Arrg! What is this thing!"

Dr. Kuse: "I say we just leave Ostav in the chair. He's one of the most commonly afflicted. Yes, we could you up and about Ostav, but You're more useful as a reliable test subject"

Ostav: "Or we could grab one of the other high-frequency folks and have them be the lab rat."

Ostav looks at "Olive": While I'm being useless here, I may as well explain the problem to you. We've had a bunch of people experience unexplained headaches, cravings, intense dreaming, nausea, Spasms, and loss of bodily functions. No Idea what is causing it, but as a statistical anomaly its .03% likely to just be a coincidence. Something is happening. We just don't what. No trace of a pathegon or strange chemicals. The mice on the probes seem fine, so its not UCF. sorry: universal constant fluctuation. We thought that'd been debunked.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is offline   Reply With Quote