View Single Post
Old 10-21-2022, 11:27 AM   #15
Alden Loveshade

Default Re: Warriors of Haunden

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
Hey, How is everyone's character creation coming? Mentioning your ideas where others can see them helps make a good party. What weapons are you focusing on? what are your supplemental skills? Can I help with anything?
Ironically enough, I was thinking about asking you if it would be helpful for us to post what we had in mind. I guess so!

As of right now (I'm still tweaking the character and thus this post), Anoras is my PC-in-progress. Anoras is an expert Naturalist, good at Climbing and First Aid and Survival and Tactics and Hidden Lore (Sorcery), good with a (TL 2) Broadsword and Shield, so-so in Swimming and pretty good in Tracking (can swim fine for an amateur, but won't be winning a swimming competition). The PC has traveled a lot (Area Knowledge), knows all the listed languages at a decent communication level (Accented or Native), and has an understanding of Venasir culture (i.e. Cultural Familiarity).

To clarify, the above are ideas I'm working on for my proposed character. I fully understand and support this statement in GURPS Basic, pg. 32: "As with all things, the GM’s word is final."

Last edited by Alden Loveshade; 11-14-2022 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Updating character description
Alden Loveshade is online now   Reply With Quote