View Single Post
Old 02-04-2021, 01:58 AM   #422
Hide

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Pacifica takes notes of her lunch-friends' "ramblings" about the plan and other relevant and less relevant stuff. As the time for the meeting closes in, she then proceeds to the bathroom to wash her hands and “use the toilet”. This is how she leaves the table without dragging other people, also at the bathroom Pacifica writes the following note, using her non-dominant hand:

Quote:
With just one day's gift
I saw the sun rising twice,
The alms for the night.

On the winding fields
Have I ever seen the wind?
The spiel, I learned.
The note features 2 haiku poems. Hopefully Day and Hua will understand they are closer to be discovered than they think. And that the enemy figured Day’s powers.

She carefully drags the pen to make a fine trace, but also to avoid making noise. And then she delicately takes the piece of paper apart. Pacifica will leave the note to Hua at deck 5, around where Hua left her own note (because it will be pretty hard shaking Nejora at the momment). Finally, Pacifica puts the piece of paper in her pocket, the idea is having this paper ready for a “fast draw and drop” but also concealed.

As Pacifica finishes her business, she goes to Nejora and says “Let’s go”.

Pacifica takes the elevator to deck 5 with Nejora; since she hasn’t specified the exact location of “Hua’s window” she tells Nejora it should be either on deck 5 or 6.

As Pacifica walks with Nejora, she says:

Space looked so wide at first, but then you had the walls of this ship, and now you are walking into a narrow elevator... but, all you have to do is change perspectives, right? What do you think Nejora?

Here are the rolls:

Spoiler: