View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 05:31 AM   #1
Raekai
World's Worst Detective

Default Easy Magic Weapons?

Okay... For my upcoming campaign (and it will be here sooner than I thought), I would like to have easily accessible magic weapons. The Technology Level is TL3+2 and so I would say the Flintlock and Wheel-Lock Pistols are around. But what if I want a magic variant that shoots Fireballs? Or what if someone just wants a wand that can only cast six Fireballs before it's useless?

I know there's a way to do limiting enchantments like that, but I don't remember where all of the rules are, and I'm aware that they are some really interesting House Rules around here for that kind of stuff too. Anything helps... I just want to know the numbers. How much fatigue is it going to cost? How much time does it take? How much money is it going to be? Assisted enchanting? Etc.

If someone can point out all the places in the various books where this stuff pops up, I would be super grateful. If someone wants to point me to their House Rules on this kind of stuff, I would be even more grateful!

I would just like it to the point where someone who doesn't have higher levels of Magery can still have access to magic through the form of wands, staves, magic guns, or even swords.

Thanks!
Raekai is offline   Reply With Quote