View Single Post
Old 07-23-2020, 08:03 PM   #1599
Infornific

Default Re: [Supers] GURPS Unofficial Handbook to the Marvel Universe, Reboot Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasm View Post
Ah, I've always run that the Talent gives a conditional bonus to Wildcards when replacing that skill, though I don't know how I overlooked Perfect Balance for her. With Kim's entry, I also used the "raising skills from wildcards" rule in Power-Ups 7. I made her DX lower than Spider-Man's DX 16, because while DX 20 saves her points it seems wrong that she was more agile than someone with spider-powers. In this project any stat over 15 is considered superhuman.
Still think you should consider allowing 16+ DX with something like the Training Limitation.

Looking at the sheet, I'd drop Natural Athlete and Equilibrioception, raise Move! to 20 or 22 and drop most if not all of skills related to Move!. Remember, Move! can be used for unarmed attacks.

Also up IQ to 14 or 15 and add Jack Of All Trades 3. That would let her drop a bunch more minor skills. Also add Perfect Balance and maybe drop Extra Attack in favor of Trianed by a Master. Lower Double Jointed to Flexiblity, add Law Enforcement Powers and Police Rank with the Informal Limitation. Maybe add Thief! (to cover breaking & entering), Explosives (EOD), and Scout! or Explorer! You could then reduce the skill list to Diplomacy, Explosives (EOD), Explorer!, First Aid, Fist!, Guns (Grenade Launcher), Move!, Thief! and Wheel Man!
Infornific is offline   Reply With Quote