View Single Post
Old 07-20-2020, 06:47 PM   #1593
Phantasm

Default Re: [Supers] GURPS Unofficial Handbook to the Marvel Universe, Reboot Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not another shrubbery View Post
Overlooked this one from last month:
Cool! I always liked the promise of the Zodiac gang more than their actual appearances :) Nice looking writeup, if a bit point-heavy. You show his Wealth level as Filthy Rich, but the price (and the starting wealth you show for him) looks like it should be Very Wealthy?
I think I may have dialed it back a notch while translating from GCA to OpenOffice, but ... I seem to have misplaced the GCA file (or failed to save it prior to a system reset). Let's set him at Very Wealthy (need to go back and edit).

Also, I've done a few other Zodiac folks in the past: Scorpio, Capricorn, and Libra. Making them the bad guys of the first real "full company crossover event", at the end of Year One.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not another shrubbery
A bit outré compared to your other entries, but I won't complain! Shego should have been first, but DD is an OK choice. You should get the Bebes also.
Ah yes, the Bebes. Good choice, particularly when it comes to credible threats from the show. Any particular Marvel villains you think she should tangle with? I figure a little less comedy, a lot more action-adventure.

One of the reasons I didn't do Shego first was I didn't know what to do about her brothers, or more importantly where to put them since I removed Go City from the Reboot. It's an important decision that may very well influence other characters outside KP's "title", so ideas are welcome. Drakken is one of those guys who can be played straight or full-on Large Ham, sometimes in the same scene - and I used him as a cameo in my semi-canon Shadowguard game, so I had stuff to work with.

"But mom, I don't wanna go back in the dungeon!"

The GURPS Marvel Universe Reboot Project A-G, H-R, and S-Z, and its not-a-wiki-really web adaptation.
Ranoc, a Muskets-and-Magery Renaissance Fantasy Setting

Last edited by Phantasm; 07-20-2020 at 06:57 PM.
Phantasm is offline   Reply With Quote