View Single Post
Old 10-10-2016, 08:06 PM   #3
Mithlas

Default Re: Psichic Shield Wall

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK View Post
1. Damage Resistance + Affects Others + Area Effect + Force Field + Wall. This creates a single indestructible wall that remains up for as long as you want it to. Add Ranged to create it at a distance. Note that "indestructible" does not mean impassible or impervious, but just means it will stay up indefinitely, even if penetrated.

2. Crushing Attack + Area Effect + Persistent + Wall, Rigid. This creates a wall with not just DR but also HP, which means that every penetration damages it, and it will eventually collapse. However, it's automatically ranged and it's "fire and forget," which means that you can put up a new one every turn, either for extra protection or to gradually enclose a larger area than a single use would cover. It also damages anyone crashing into it, unlike the option above.
Thanks. (I knew expansion was there, but was looking for something else). Don't know how Affects Others+Area Effect slipped my mind, but I think that's exactly what I'm looking for.

Also interesting to know there's another Sorcery addition. I'm a little strapped for money this month, but it'll be something to keep in mind.
Mithlas is offline   Reply With Quote