View Single Post
Old 07-07-2022, 06:53 PM   #86
Aleph
Administrator

Default Re: What would you like to see on #SJGamesLIVE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alforno View Post
Being a new member and reading the last posts of the forum threads is probably not as uncommon as you might think. This your fallacious argument against me to imply my thoughts shouldn't matter? You didn't refute anything I wrote, instead telling me it's my personal problem. You have no manners.

Not everyone holds radical views and giving intolerant people a platform seems like a bad move for business. I'd rather see people on the streams who are focused on the games, and having fun. Having agit-prop shoved in my face is a downer.
Fox has been with us both as an employee in the past, a playtester, and an occasional stream guest for many years now. She brings her A game to the streams and testing whenever we have her on and is a great person to work with.

Nothing is being "shoved in your face" when you go out of your way to track down a guest's personal accounts to view their personal opinions outside of their work with us.

If you're attempting to get her 'de-platformed' here because you sought out her opinions and disagree with them, you're not going to find any luck with that.
Aleph is offline   Reply With Quote