Old 12-28-2021, 05:17 AM   #1124
GnomesofZurich

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
"Alrighty, here's how I remember it:"
"1) We stage the brig break."
"2) The escaped prisoners make their way up to the security section."
"3) We arm the escaped prisoners, ourselves, and then massacre the sleeping security section."
"4+) Split up and start hunting down the other security section and officers. Capture the crew and brainwash more of them. Hopefully the crew will surrender when they learn that their guns are probably useless."

"I think we're planning all this for this shift. Tell them the general armories have been sabotaged and ask them to sort the broken guns from the working ones. Let them know which officers are on our side. It'll be difficult to manage all of them otherwise."

"What do you think?"
"All right, this is the moment we've been planning for."

'Nijothu' briefs the security section, "With your help, we are going to take over this ship. We are going to free the prisoners, who are on our side, and have them join up with you. We then need to arm them, and then eliminate the other security that are not with us. Officers, if possible, should be captured and brought to me. Here are the list of officers that are already with us. The armoury has been sabotaged, so I need you to separate out the usable weapons. Any questions?"