View Single Post
Old 04-19-2021, 07:54 AM   #640
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
Works just as well for me. I'll try the fast-talking split trick again after we handle the shield powder (I'm assuming that will be placing me around the shields).

Hm... Dice are really working against me. If I dazed Thibi, would that give me enough time to find and break the voltmeters (assuming few bystanders if any)? If so, I'll try that.
The failure by 1 doesn't actually seem to impede Hua. After loading up the shield powder she asks Thibi to excuse her for JUST a second.

She comes upon an officer and four members of security removing the voltmeters from their storage location.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnomesofZurich View Post
Day doesn't wait to be told twice, and quickly gets out of there, catching up with Pothi. "Sorry about that, what were you saying about the pooka pooka, Pothi?"

"oh, I was saying that when we saw one back home, we'd each get three rocks and take turns throwing them at the pooka pooka. You got one point..." He describes a scoring system, and underlines that the things were dangerous, and but if you kept a cool head it was manageable.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is offline   Reply With Quote