View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 02:37 AM   #106
Sheep_Slayer

Default Re: Member House Rules

My group and I get a great deal of fun by throwing in optional house rules. here are a couple we have yet to play test that seem pretty fun to me. Perhaps you guys would like to try em out :)

***Duel*** When looking for trouble you may Challenge a teammate to a duel instead of fighting a monster from your hand! Discard your hand and Choose a rival. Defeating the Rival earns no Treasures. The bad stuff for losing a Duel is Death (Running Away is an option) and in the case of death, the dueling Munchkin gets first pic of loot (looting then continues normally allowing a second item taken from the victor in game rule order). No players may ask for help in a duel, though other players may assist with potions and even wandering monsters. A player may chose to deny the duel, losing a level in shame (A level 1 Munchkin has no shame). Winning a duel against a munchkin is worth one level (and said first pick of loot), an epic munchkin awards two levels. You cannot gain the winning level by a duel.

***Smash!*** Any item that gives a bonus (excluding one use items like potions, I guess this would mean equipment) may be tapped to give you double that cards bonus. That card must be discarded at the end of combat.

These aren't intended to challenge game balance, but to instead add a few twists to keep the game exciting after your hundredth time through, lol Try em out.

Thanks for the grammar correction, munchkin man.

Last edited by Sheep_Slayer; 04-08-2009 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Stupid mistake
Sheep_Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote