View Single Post
Old 03-23-2022, 10:09 AM   #1293
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnomesofZurich View Post
He will repeat the process in the second block.
He thinks it all worked. What is his next step?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
If the dazed guy's still dazed, I'll wake him up with a jab of the pistol and tell him to get on the ground. Then I'll keep an eye on them until security gets in here.
20 seconds can be an eternity in the right situations, but the rest of security arrives after such an eternity, and no one tries anything else. Security apprehends these crew: where do you want them to end up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hide View Post
Pacifica lands a finishing blow (punches) on the people that got shot down. She also reloads her gun. She whispers to Thorpojor, and asks him the following:

Search them for guns, and other potential weapons.
Have somebody (temporarily) disable the comm in a way the crew isn't capable of operating it while restrained. BUT leave it ready, we have to reply if someone tries to reach the section as speak, we will finish that job as we leave.
Thorpojor :"I'm not sure how to both disable the comm and leave it ready to respond. I have Zotizi guarding it: anyone would have to get through him."

OCC: As a GM I'm not sure what the bolded section means.

Then Pacifica talks to Thorpojor in private:

Quote:
"In the name of Fifth Republic"? We are Zorbani apprehending Dreadstormers, please remember this and inform the team. Anyway, we must carry the standard procedure, we will have to flush the oxygen away. It is OK, the death will not speak and if they stay alive until their shift is over, things will get out of control.
Which room are you flushing the oxygen out of? Also, you are aware that killing captured prisoners with mind controlled troops is not standard dreadstormer procedure?

Quote:
Once they are dead, have a couple of our men place the dead in their seats as if they were working. They will repair the comms and tell everybody we are fine, and state they are carrying an inspection as requested on site.

Pick the bodies of the dead men, carry them as if you were seeking for help in the other section, we will be "running away from the Dreadstormers": We have faced the subverted.

I will do the acting and the talking, follow my lead.

This part of the plan makes sense.
Quote:
*He's the man in charge of the contiguous section, right?
I'm not sure what you mean by "contiguous section". could you explain? The Captain is the man in charge of the entire ship. All the officers in the ship report to him. He is currently in the officer quarters on deck 10F with half to a third of the officers and Thorpojor reports the captain is asking about what's going on in the command center.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is offline   Reply With Quote