View Single Post
Old 03-21-2022, 10:22 AM   #1285
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
"On who's authority?". The Navigation officer is standing immediately next to a comm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
Of the burst of three shots, two of them hit. The second hit does 9 damage. The [Navigation] officer crumples under fire.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hide View Post

Since Pacifica is not issuing commands in front of the others, I think Thorpojor should order the apprehension of the crew following what Pacifica stated before: "try not to shed much blood" (in my words).

Depending on Thorpojor’s decision, Pacifica will either take cover and start shooting the rest of the crew or supervise the apprehensions.
Thorpojor shouts: "in the Name of the Fifth Republic!" and fires his weapon at the Gunnery officer, lancing him in the chest and dropping him to the ground (GM note: still alive but unconsious). "Anyone else!" He turns to survey the room.

There are a few more shots in the room, but the people in the room are seemingly cowed by the willingness of their attackers to shoot.

Pacifica is helping detain the prisoners when she notices one prisoner technically down on the ground but in reality crouching to ambush a member of security.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
Are consoles thick and bulky or would this be like shooting through a flat screen?
They're more behind the desk than the screen itself... so a little beyond a flatscreen. Lets say they have cover DR 5. This is the sort of thing they teach you in dreadstormer training.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnomesofZurich View Post
"All right, let's go." Daymar leads the security with him over to the hydrogen cell blocks. Are there guards watching the captured members of the section?
More like they're in the same compartment, but are mostly focusing on capturing new ones that come in. Two blocks have been filled so far, with five in each.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote