View Single Post
Old 03-08-2022, 11:38 AM   #1250
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
Is that where most of the people are or are there more spread across the entire aft section?
The "Aft* Section" of deck 19 is mostly locked down and housing Daymar's old mess. The area "Aft of life support" in the fore area of deck 19 is were all of deck 19.

Which is all to say that the "party zone" of deck 19 is 19E-19F, and that's where all of the people are. There may be one or two stragglers on the rest of the deck, plus Daymar's old section locked off in 19AB (but isolated from the lasers).

*Aft means towards the back of the ship, or closer to "A".

Quote:
Well the goal is to spread terror, so I'd like to spread them across multiple blocks (F, G, I, unless H or E are more populated), and not actually close to anything important, especially not the oxygen tanks. The hydrogen bricks will burn enough.

So F, G, and E. Hua is working on Setting the G fire with the E fire is discovered... She must have done too good a job. A fire alert is sounded for the ship... and the security troops show up almost immediately afterwards. However, the alert has spread to the control centers of the ship: Fire!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnomesofZurich View Post
Daymar will try Suggestion on the second mate (roll doesn't factor in the range penalty, base skill can absorb -1 Range penalty without changing anything).

[827] 22-03-04 18:25:17 CET

Suggestion

3d6 <= 16
1 + 2 + 2 = 5 ... success

Edit: Daymar will suggest to the second mate that he lay down and put his hands on his head, and if he does so, he will say, "Sergeant, cease fire, the second mate is under my control now."

the second mate cowers with his hands on his head.

there is another shot somewhere in the room, and a lot of activity, but the security appear to be doing a good job against their out gunned and intimidated foes.

The control station barks a sound "One of my men in the hall saw a large detachment of security. Is there anything I need to be aware of?"

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is offline   Reply With Quote