View Single Post
Old 03-04-2022, 07:25 AM   #1247
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
Yeah there. Leave a pair there to guard the brig.
awesome.

Quote:
Number of people in the life support area, if there's anyone who isn't an off duty crewman in the rest of the fore area.
None of them are in the life support area... though there are about seventy people to the aft of the life support area.

Quote:
This time I'd like to start a few fires and not bother with tampering with the sprinklers. Hopefully they'll keep them under control while still inspiring enough panic.

So I'll go back down to the area where I left the guards, tell them to arrive on Deck 19 (from multiple directions) shortly when I plan for the fires to break out under the pretense of attempting to capture the Dreadstormer. They'll arrest all the crew there, and then we'll have the entire area under control.

IQ for timing, Traps x3 for three fires, Stealth x3 for three repositionings:

Well looks like the fires start fine but I miss the timing.
How spaced out are the fires? how close are they to the goods?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnomesofZurich View Post
Daymar focuses his attention on those who have not moved away from their work stations, but apparently finds it hard to focus.

He says loudly, "Move away from your work stations, stand down, and be quiet, and no one will be hurt."
Pookivo shoots the second mate.. or at least he tries to. The shot flies through the command center, and a large percentage of people in the room hit the floor.

Rolling intimidation for Daymar... 7 vs skill 14.

Daymar's voice rings out over the room, perhaps with a psychic edge to it. In combination with the shot, it brings a measure of calm, and everyone pauses.

(all the resistance rolls from the truely determined are failed).

Quote:
Addressing Sergeant Pookivo, "Sergeant, please have your men remove anyone from their stations who has not done so."

The men are already on it, swarming over the room and placing weapons against anyone who isn't stepping away from their station.

Pookivo positions himself for another shot at the second mate.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote