View Single Post
Old 05-12-2021, 09:11 PM   #1696
Otaku

Default Re: [Supers] GURPS Unofficial Handbook to the Marvel Universe, Reboot Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasm View Post
I've had a few requests across various Discord servers for folks from Dr. Strange's corner of the universe, so I think I'll attempt to fill that request.

So, other than Dr. Strange himself, I have lined up: the Ancient One, Black Talon, Brother Voodoo, Clea, Dormammu, Dracula, D'Spayre, Eternity, Jen Kale and her mentor Dakihm the Enchanter, Kaluu, the Man-Thing, Ian McNee, Mephisto, Mordo, Nightmare, Satannish, Silver Dagger, Topaz, Umar, and Wong.

Is there anyone else I should add to the list? The number of adversaries seems low.
He's not a Dr. Strange villain, but I would be quite happy for Carlos Cabrera (Gamecock) to be slotted in wherever and whenever you can.

His supervillain name just sounds like one of those "brilliant" ideas I get right before I fall asleep, then on the rare occasion I remember in the morning, wonder what on earth I was thinking. XD Though the big problem is... I don't know if there is enough information about him floating around the internet ether to do anything with him.
My GURPS Fourth Edition library consists of Basic Set: Characters, Basic Set: Campaigns, Martial Arts, Powers, Powers: Enhanced Senses, Power-Ups 1: Imbuements, Power-Ups 2: Perks, Power-Ups 3: Talents, Power-Ups 4: Enhancements, Power-Ups 6: Quirks, Power-Ups 8: Limitations, Powers, Social Engineering, Supers, and one issue of Pyramid (3/83), most of which was provided through the generosity of others. Thanks! :)

Last edited by Otaku; 05-13-2021 at 06:51 AM. Reason: typos XP
Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote