Plane

Default Re: Odd Afflictions [Powers/Supers]

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexanderHowl View Post
Accessibility, Only during consensual sex, -30%;
Aura, +80%;
Blood Agent, -40%;
Melee, C, -30%
Regarding this set of modifiers you've built in, it most closely reminds me of how the Leech 2 of the Succubus is modified on H66

It doesn't have Melee since unlike Affliction, Leech is melee by default...

It prices "requires sexual intimacy" as -25%. Despite the term "intimacy" having sometimes-romantic-sounding implications, given how the lore of succubi work, I don't think it's meant to imply consent, so charging another -5% for the consensual version sounds good to me.

It uses Contact Agent -30% instead of Blood Agent -40% meaning Succubi probably can initiate the attack via a broader number of touches than someone using Blessings of Intimacy, since BA requires contact with one of the target's mucous membranes while CA could work on touching bare skin or porous clothing.

I know porous clothing includes cloth ("breathable") so a succubus in theory could use Leech through something like a cotton t-shirt, but it would need to be "sexually intimate" touching of that t-shirt, however one defines that.

That makes me wonder how you would technically establish that, like if just the succubus has to consider it intimate, or if the target would as well, and if the latter, if some kind of rolling is involved to have a target interpret "the succubus is patting me down" as sexual instead of something else (thieving, checking for weapons, annoying)

Time is the other obvious large difference since Aura makes BOI a free attack (albeit one requiring 1 minute of contact due to Onset) while Succubi's TET 10 requires >1>2>4>8>15>30>1m>2m>4m>8 minutes of consecutive ready maneuvers after making a grapple (and maintaining it) prior to making the attack maneuver to take the HP.
Plane is offline   Reply With Quote