View Single Post
Old 06-13-2022, 10:05 AM   #1452
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
Good. I'll try to stop Vinobi and then try to get him to go somewhere private where we can talk more openly. Then I'll brief him and ask him which sections are the most likely to be doing something dangerous because of the self destruct order (on the grounds he should have an understanding of the personalities of the officers who command the sections).

Hua pulls Vinobi off to the side, and Vinobi ducks into his office.

"At last you people are actually talking to us!"

"We've got what, 12 officers still out there running things? and... Jokuchi has lasers, Jivithi has motive, and Vibibu has life support, so we don't need to worry about them. Did you get Tutuna? She's in charge of security, and the most likely to try something. She would have been with the attack on the forward command center. Her or Zybo are the ones I'm most worried about."

"I'd have said Vibibu might try something, but he's on our side. Buthiji in missiles might try something... and Tizu in the rector core.... wow... and those ones are the best situated to actually blow up the ship. warheads and Reactors. That might have been intentional."

"so Tutuna and Zybo will probably go somewhere to try something if they're still alive, and then Buthiji and Tizu might act of their own accord with warheads or on the reactor."

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnomesofZurich View Post
Daymar says, "Well, let's see if I can change their mind about which side to end up on." How many prisoners are there?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hide View Post
Pacifica greets Day and tells him about the prisoners; she recommends brainwashing the security officer in the first place. She also asks Day if he heard about the “self-destruction” call and asks him if he knows what would be required to achieve such a feat.

There are 50 prisoners here. They are all in handcuffs secured to their consoles. They are the other half of the folks over on deck 6.

You mean the security officer that came with Vinobi and survived the ambush?

I think Gnomes should answer to specific questions addressed to Daymar.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote