View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 07:55 AM   #5
Sunrunners_Fire

Default Re: [Basic] [Powers] Supernatural Durability, Deconstruction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Brackin View Post
<shrug> As far as I can tell Supernatural Durability costs and works pretty much the same as when it first appeared as Vampire Invulnerability in G:Vampire the Masquerade.

Maybe you can retrofit it into a 4e cost and benefits scheme but it doesn't seem to have been constructed de novo for 4e under the 4e rules.
I don't expect it to have been. My intention is two-fold: the ability to modify individual traits within the Supernatural Durability package, and potentially repricing it for my games if the difference between the total component price and the packaged advantage price is sufficient.

So:
  • Injury Tolerance (Unbreakable Bones) (Positive HP Only, -X%) [?]*
    • * -X% probably should be around -40%, for a [6] value on the advantage.
  • Resistant (Very Common) (Immunity) to Pain [30]
  • Resistant (Very Common) (Immunity) to Unconsciousness [30]
  • Unkillable 2 (Achilles' Heel: Occasional (Damage exceeding (HPx10) from Single Attack), -30%) (Achilles' Heel: Occasional (TBD), -30%) (Cosmic, Does Not Fall Unconscious at -(HPx10), +50%) [90]
  • Perk: Slows at (0 HP), not (1/3 HP) [1]
... subtotal: [157]

Anything I'm missing?

(If I'm not missing anything, the price difference isn't sufficient to reprice Supernatural Durability, but would let me modify the components accurately without requiring a complete rebuild of Supernatural Durability.)
Sunrunners_Fire is offline   Reply With Quote