View Single Post
Old 07-29-2020, 11:31 AM   #14
Plane

Default Re: Does Reliable work with Healing Advantage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexanderHowl View Post
Reflexive, +40%;
Self-Healing, +50%;
Xenohealing, +100%
about these two components..

You could probably make this a bit cheaper by using "Alternative Enhancements" rules (PU4p18). SelfHealing could be reduced to 1/5 cost (+10%) by being alternative enhancement to Xenohealing, since you'd never need both at the same time.

All that would take to switch between them is a free action at the start of the turn, so it would only cause complications if you had Compartmentalized Mind and were able to do multiple concentrates per second to heal both yourself and some alien.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexanderHowl View Post
Reflexive, +40%;
This includes one level of Reduced Time which I guess allows healing as a free action since it's not an attack?

It makes me wonder how this would work in terms of targets though. If it's supposed to be a defence then would it only be able to reflexively heal yourself but not others?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anaraxes View Post
I'd take that as "two or more abilities that require FP to use". The power might have a bunch of abilities that don't need the ER in the first place, in which case "One Ability Only" would fall into the disad-that's-not-disadvantageous category.
I'm now imagining someoen adding "Costs Fatigue" to some throwaway perk-power for the purpose of getting a bigger discount
Plane is offline   Reply With Quote