View Single Post
Old 11-15-2021, 09:47 AM   #253
TGLS

Default Re: Corco's Villa (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
"I am the splinter who sent that message. I do not know where the other splinters are. I needed to be clear. Too many priests need to be told specifically."
"So they're really pigheaded, huh?"

Quote:
"We should move quickly. You are in danger. If I can see you, the emperor can see you."
"So there's a fake emperor who's making decisions? Not just some kind of puppet of the priesthood? How could someone create an imposter like this? Is it even usefully controllable?"

Quote:
"He has sent someone to kill you. And probably, now, to destroy me."
"Given this cave's in the middle of a war zone, is he likely to do something unsubtle like send in the whole army or just a few people?"

Quote:
The hologram spirit thing leads you into the temple, and shows you Eight shoulder high walls about 20 feet long made of different kinds and sizes of stone, arranged in intricate patterns: "This is my pattern. Someone has changed it. Learn this pattern."
I'll take a few pictures with my smartphone while studying the walls. I'll try to apply my understanding of interior decorating to help memorize the pattern.
Quote:
[141] 21-11-15 16:41:24 GMT
Artist (Interior Decorating)
3d6 <= 14
5 + 4 + 1 = 10 ... success
"So to fix the pattern in your main temple, could I just use a sharpie to undo the change or am I going to need to learn stone masonry?"

Quote:
Which wild card?
The "Style!" wildcard skill, I think.
TGLS is offline   Reply With Quote