View Single Post
Old 07-27-2021, 10:08 AM   #87
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: Corco's Villa (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_matrix_walker View Post
Vassarious sheaths her sword to see if that puts out the light and if not, attempts to banish it by force of will.
The glowing stops on either cue.

Quote:
"That's not a problem, though I would enjoy the opportunity to bask in the spiritual energies of the more sacred areas if that might be permitted."
Senatrus: "I am not sure if our... um... pantheons are compatible. I will pass on your request to the priests. They will know much more of that than I. Perhaps we can find a suitably sacred location. Also, could you conceal your wings for the public tour?"

Quote:
As they talk, Vassarious watches for signs of evasions or falsehoods and tries to get a feel for his hosts.
The man was caught very off-guard. He is a bit defensive about the whole situation. And really doesn't want to commit to you meeting with the emperor. Or even getting close. And he's nervous about making a mistake, either overstepping his bounds with you, or telling you more than he should, or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
Or maybe she read all the information and memorized it... Well unless I can get any further information from passive observation I think this is the point where I can turn it in. Halcyone isn't built for shadowing, and if there's any physical evidence it's probably better to be caught at the source.

Wait, the cyberpunk face-changing social manipulator doesn't have shadowing? she doesn't. has observation and stealth though, which indicates her style.

The colonel gets the report of what Halycone has done. "Huh, we'll see what comes of it. I think we'll leave you in this group for the moment. You might be useful hear. tonight we'll see how good you bodyguard"

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote