View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 10:54 AM   #518
Not another shrubbery

Default Re: [Supers] GURPS Unofficial Handbook to the Marvel Universe, Reboot Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbrock1031 View Post
And now onto my favorite part: the critiquing! :D

Look closer. ST 10 + Striking ST +20 = Striking ST 30.

I'm curious as to which skills you'd think would be higher. And yes, a broad skill set is inevitable given her implied age.

Hmm... I'll keep that in mind. I'm also thinking of increasing it slightly; is DR 10 enough to have her walk away from most fights involving melee weapons and small arms with little or nothing to show for it? (Super-powered fights are a different story, of course, but even for her they're relatively new.)
As mm notes, the posted Striking ST only amounts to 20... just a typo.

The skills: I won't make a fuss about 'em. I was thinking that some of the general knowledge skills might be a little higher, like the History specializations (since she apparently lived through the periods in question), but there's certainly room for writer's discretion, and the given levels are easy enough to support.

DR: 10 is enough that she won't have to worry much about handguns or melee weapons, although strong (but still within normal human range) melee fighters or shooters with the more powerful pistols might still be able to hurt her fairly consistently. Is that the kind of defense level you're going for?
Not another shrubbery is offline   Reply With Quote