View Single Post
Old 04-29-2022, 04:51 AM   #1382
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Daymar:
Sergant Pookivo: "If we've lost contact, then they probably reported back. They know we're here. What directions do you expect an attack from? Are we striking out anywhere?"

Hua:
Hua vanishes from sight, and enters the laser section. They have obviously noticed security passing through armed, and have been disrupted by it. Everyone is talking about it, and they all seem tense.

The successful observation roll indicates that enemy security exited to the aft on deck 10... through a door into the officer's quarters, which is locked by officer security codes... which Pacifica got for you a while back.

Pacifica:
Lt. Butieku has a slug-thrower at her side but has a laser riffle in her hands. Everyone else is using laser riffles. Pacifica can't DWA with two kicks without some sort of jump/acrobatics roll. I'm changing the first kick to a punch unless otherwise indicated.

Lt. Butieku is hit hard and goes down. The security Pacifica hits takes quite a bit of damage (7 points) but stays up.

Vinobi hits a guy, and two of Pacifica's people open fire, both striking their targets.

The only guy still up drops his weapon and raises his hands.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote