View Single Post
Old 07-22-2021, 04:09 PM   #80
the_matrix_walker

Default Re: Corco's Villa (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
Commandant Senatrus, for that is his name, looks shocked. "An audience with the Emperor, oh Radiant One? I'm... not sure that will be possible. You do know about our Emperor's most peculiar schedule and habits? Would a appointment with the Imperial Governor suffice? He handles the year to year matters of the Empire."

"Also, if I am to request an audience for your Radiance with the Imperial Governor, or perhaps the Emperor, what sort of aid are you offering? And what is the payment. Is this perhaps in accordance with the ancient compact between your master and mine?"
"I have come to offer my aid in the interest of friendship and a desire to see our neighbors in the empire regain their stability and harmony. I ask for no payment. I am aware of your Emperor's habits, but I understand a visit to his temple may rouse his essence from its slumber.

The form of any aid that may follow is something that will bear some discussion once I have a more nuanced understanding of the plight of the empire."
the_matrix_walker is online now   Reply With Quote