View Single Post
Old 03-04-2015, 09:15 PM   #30
Phantasm

Default Re: [SUPERS] My Unofficial Handbook to the DC Universe

One question: Is Stephanie Brown (Spoiler, the 4th Robin, the pre-"New 52" Batgirl) considered alive or dead at this time? If alive, will you be making stats for her? (The only hero she can rely on for aid is Robin, and he can count on her assistance as well).

Also, Nightwing can count on assistance from any incarnation of the Titans*, but especially from Donna Troy (Troia, the original Wonder Girl), Wally West (Flash, the former Kid Flash), Koriand'r (Starfire), and Bette Kane (Flamebird); the first two have been counted as "best friends" of Dick's since he became Robin, Kori is a former lover of his from their New Teen Titans/New Titans days, and Flamebird got into the business to be near Dick when he was Robin (actually, that was a retcon due to Bette Kane originally being Betty Kane/Bat-Girl). These should count as Allies as well, and an Ally Group for whichever incarnation of the Titans is active.

* Titans incarnations: original Teen Titans, second Teen Titans, Titans West, New Teen Titans, New Titans, the time-traveling Team Titans, Arsenal's government-sponsored Titans, Atom's Teen Titans, the Titans, and the California-based Teen Titans. I have the feeling this is the era of either the Titans (original 5 plus some proteges) or the Cali-based Teen Titans.

"But mom, I don't wanna go back in the dungeon!"

The GURPS Marvel Universe Reboot Project A-G, H-R, and S-Z, and its not-a-wiki-really web adaptation.
Ranoc, a Muskets-and-Magery Renaissance Fantasy Setting
Phantasm is offline   Reply With Quote