View Single Post
Old 09-29-2022, 09:46 AM   #1595
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
Hm. Zip tie their hands, haul them back to the large vehicle bay (the large unseparated region on floor two), then zip tie their feet. When we get around to the lower floors I suppose we should keep guards on floor 3 to transfer prisoners from elevator to elevator.
Hua transports the prisoners up to the vehicle bay*. Are her associated troops also sweeping nearby decks?

* the vehicle bay, not the loading station, yes? they're both large areas on deck three. the loading station connects to the elevators, and the vehicle bay is next to it.

Quote:
I take it this is like a job roll, not 52 rolls.
correct. No crit fishing. Though you get -1 for each multiple of 4, so 52 rolls would be at -3.

Quote:
Are elevators operational if the air in the compartments surrounding the shaft has been evacuated? Can air be evacuated through the missile bays?
The elevator doors and elevator shaft doors are all airtight and the pressure of the compartment can be checked. They will function in vacuum. Air can be evacuated through the missile bays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnomesofZurich View Post
Making his way to find Pacifica and Zybo, Daymar approaches, "Commander Zybo, good to see you and I'm glad to see you're safe." He reaches out to shake Zybo's hand.
Zybo shakes Daymar's hand.

He notices the change. He glances over at Pacifica. "How sure are you that the bomb is going to go off?"

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is offline   Reply With Quote