View Single Post
Old 11-09-2020, 12:28 PM   #279
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
Maybe I'm being over-charitable to the security but I figure they would figure out something's up in a day or two.
Finding out which of 2,000 military personnel stole some drugs is a difficult task, and an active war moves it down the totem pole somewhat... though there was (and is) a reaction, its just not to immediately search 2000 lockers.

Quote:
I'll also assume I can't rollback and keep one pill to slip into Botha's drink or something.
Make an IQ roll to see if you had that thought in advance and I'll let you do it. We're playing awesome action heroes here, and that's a cool idea.

Quote:
I assume my slip out of bed strategy won't work.
Not unless you've getting out of bed for three days to observe the cooks on that schedule. Which is an option, but something that should be played out and has a chance to go awry.

Quote:
What's the policy about buddies if they get injured or something?
They swap you around. You may end up with a new buddy, you may end up in a team of three. It stays within the section, and USUALLY stays within the shift. It often doesn't stay within the bunk-room.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote