View Single Post
Old 07-26-2022, 09:12 AM   #1515
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
Thought he would have gone down. Must have armour.
Only a single hit doing 10 damage against a ST 11 guy, and a solid HT roll.

Quote:
Fair point. Can I make it through the doorway without getting hit (or at least attempt to)? Maybe I could open the door further to make it clear I've passed through. Here's an evade roll (DX-5, foe is standing):
The invisible dreadstormer moves into the crowd, clearing space for the soldiers, and bumping hard into them. Roll dodge against a random fist doing 1 point of damage.

The front two soldiers open fire against the two with weapons, with simple, precise shots they hope won't hit Hua. Both of men with fist loads go down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnomesofZurich View Post
Am I correct in thinking these prisoners are not among those Daymar tried to subvert?

If so, he'll try Mental Surgery on the eight to see who he can convince to help him.

After that, he asks again for one or more volunteers, in the service of El Quinta Republica.
Correct, they're still loyal to the Zorbani. As Daymar moves towards the men, the seem to realize he's intending to do something to them, and attempt to move away.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote