View Single Post
Old 04-09-2023, 06:29 PM   #312
SID

Default Re: SID's Star Wars Campaign (IC)

Quote:
We're trying to get off this place. I noticed there is a body in the foxhole, let me check it, he your friend?
That man was excavator’s operator, he tried to leave us behind. He got what he deserved. . .

Quote:
Bibingui discretely hides behind Vanta
Sawbris looks at you in suspicion, takes a good puff on his cigar and replies. . . You know “Bobo”, between the droves of Ewoks venturing away from their planet and bothering to talk like civilized folk, I guess it’d be easy taking you for someone else. . . and the rest of you, as well. I tell you what, just help us get out of here and the rest is water under the bridge. Our staff was killed by the droids and the rest got trapped at the docks, so you’re the last players. . . Kids nowadays they think they can fix everything with hugs.

If the men we sent haven’t returned, they’re probably dead.

Quote:
By chance, do you know a guy called Jojo?
He’s here? You should’ve told me he was here! (speaking with dissapointment). Y-yes! His ship just arrived sir, I’m so sorry! (says the lad in Sawbris group). WELL, they call him the “laughing man”, because of his “name” -Jojo-. . . He’s a treasure hunter and he’s a regular. But he isn’t a staff member, his clothes look like ours because his assistant gambled one of us ‘till the fellow was stripped of their clothes. . . says Sawbris while glancing at the Twi’lek. Instead, we gave the assistant an “outfit voucher” . . .

Anyway, I’m going to come through straight. Word is they’re going to hold us here for quite a while, the “allies”, they’ve been messing with Nav’s rest for months. . . and this is the perfect excuse for them to swipe the place and show off their new “space marines”. I don’t mind you taking you in the ship if you fix the generator or whatever “down there”.

OOC: There are several options to make your way to/in the docks. If you agree with Sawbris, he’ll give you access to the power station. You also have a pending message, let me know if you want to check it.