Old 02-18-2018, 08:00 PM   #1334
Mark Skarr
Forum Pervert
(If you have to ask . . .)

Default Re: Memorable Quotes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshiggins View Post
Oh, how the mighty have fallen!
Heh. Yeah. For someone who hates fantasy, here I am running it and everyone is having a great time.

--

GM: “But you don’t have wings.”
Ghesh: “That one kobold had wings. I was going to see about getting them taxidermied.”

--

Ink: “Oooh! Is there a Celestial to Infernal phrase-book?”

--

Ink (to self): “That is not the person I am. I will not attempt to pickpocket the toupee off of the Kobold.”

--

Rhodan: “Huh, Ink, you are right. He’s not a lawyer. I guess Kobolds are people.”

--

Rhodan (disguised as an Ogre): “Ugly. You come here. Me find shiny.”
(Abysmal deception check later)
Ogre (In a posh, British accent): “I say. What did you do with my chum? I’m afraid I’ll have to have at you, sir!”

--

GM: “Even though they have the intelligence of processed cheese, I liked the idea of the posh accent.”

--

Ink: “Do I need to look for traps?”
GM: “I don’t know. Do you?”

--

GM: “Tandru takes the two kobolds and leaves.”
Ink: “Taking the kids to McDonnalds?”
Ghesh: “Are they her murderous moppets?”
GM: Reduced to hysterical laughter for several minutes with the moppets line. Totally wasn’t expecting it.

--

GM (as the Aasimar librarian, Jaoel): “This is your bog-standard plus-one longsword: the most common magic item in existence.”

--

GM (As the crazy gnomish jeweler, Gnaganodart): “You mean people would make you pay to look at your stones?”

--

Rhodan: “Strange things are afoot at the Ogre-K.”

--

Ink (to Jaoel): “You didn’t warn me about the gnome! You should warn people about him before you send them there!”
Mark Skarr is offline   Reply With Quote