View Single Post
Old 11-10-2020, 06:09 AM   #282
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnomesofZurich View Post
If Day can lift a uniform from the laundry, that would be ideal.

Scrounging for improvised Disguise kit

Stealth to get into the laundry unobserved

Filch to dose Pothi's food

Disguise

Let me know if what I've done is okay, and then I'll proceed with the Mental Surgery rolls.
Daymar uses some industrial oils to mess with the color of his skin ... but it doesn't turn out that good: he looks weirdly messy and off. But maybe it will help him not be identified, even if he looks weird.

The laundry is a ways away (on deck 12 in fact), but you had three days to grab it. There is no way you can sneak in, the place is stuffed to the gills ... but it makes it an easy place to "accidently" grab the wrong uniform. We can turn stealth into filch if you like.

Pothi is sent to the bathroom by your clever trick, and he'll stay there for a while. Your trip shouldn't take long at all.

The name on the uniform is "Zukyvo" Hopefully you won't need to use it

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
I'm mainly concerned that if they narrow things down to the section there might be greater scrutiny on my activities (i.e. if Botha gets a drug test, there might be an investigation into the supplements, etc.) On the other hand I think I might do it all the same given the "slip Botha a mickey" plot.

OK. I'll make an IQ roll to take two pills (one to drug her so she's distracted, the other to drug her at a time of my choosing so attention could be drawn to her).

Cool, onto holding it out along with the filler:

Slipping it into Botha's drink:

And stealth into (over to?) the door to the mess kitchen:

And the door's open? What to roll next? Cooking?
There are two doors, one from the outer hall, and one from the mess hall. You sneak out and around through the outer hall and into the kitchen. And yes, now you need to cooking to get that filler solid and in the right shape.

Preparing the filler is easy, it takes less than 10 minutes. But rolling out the pills will need to be done by hand, and that could take a while. You can take a penalty to the DX roll to speed this up. without a penalty it will take 30 minutes to roll everything out. Each -1 to a Cooking-based DX roll will reduce the time by 5 minutes or by 25%, whichever is less. Someone will likely check in on the kitchen randomly sometime in the next hour.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote