View Single Post
Old 06-13-2021, 07:11 AM   #8
RedMattis

Default Re: Going Berserk on your friends?

Well, the state of Berserk is basically Immunity to Pain/Shock/Stun and a very conditional bonus to survival. Probably about 30 points of advantages at best. The bad part is basically On the Edge CR:0 [-37.5] + will attack my allies if no enemies are left.

Honestly, the "attacking my allies" part isn't even the worst part, the acting like a complete blood-crazed fool is. Unless you're much stronger than your allies they can likely grapple you down (no defense rolls due to forced All out Attacks) and hand-cuff you or whatever. ...with one exception. If you combine Berserk with Bad Temper it basically turns you into a complete murder-monster. (really this should be its own disadvantage, it is far worse than the two together separately)

I'd probably put Berserk (Will stop attacking/start hitting the ground/... when enemies are gone) at -5 or -8 points. It isn't a huge difference to how disadvantageous the trait usually is. The social aspect is probably the biggest one ("I don't trust you not to turn on the rest of us when you just go completely out of control like that man!")