Thread: Cidri and Yrth
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2018, 12:00 AM   #5
Skarg

Default Re: Cidri and Yrth

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnPaulB View Post
Since there are many, many branches of the Wizards Guild, some of the more remote branches might have a rule that "All Wizards in our domain are granted Wiz Guild Status even if they don't know about us. Only the Dues paying members are eligible to vote."

So the 99% claim might be overzealous promotion. It is to their benefit to make it be like the thing to do. However, even 50% would be huge.
Yeah, I feel like that and some of the "census" like statements must be about some contiguous block, but certainly not everyplace, and no one knows how big Cidri is (or even what it is). If it's as big as some sections say, enough for anyone's campaign, it's certainly a lot bigger than some of the stats other sections listed.

And clearly the Mnoren travelled between many worlds. I tend to think Cidri is probably several worlds and/or planes of existence.

If I were to add Yrth, I'd probably do it by having one or more gates or other magic-world-hopping devices rather than adding it next to a continent on Cidri, though that could be too.
Skarg is offline   Reply With Quote